All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi peeps, just joined up after taking a wee look round the forum. Looks good and theres some nice cars!

Anyway thought its best to introduce myself with a few pics of my car. Ive had it for around two years, bought completely standard. and yes, its a 1.0!

·
Registered
390 Posts
not normally a fan of kits etc but that corsa is stunning, surprised iv not seen it about???

·
Registered
390 Posts
as above, where do u normally kick about?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im allways around glasgow centre and backwards and forwards to work. Around Paisley a fair bit too!:D

·
Registered
497 Posts
Fooking hell what size subs you got in there?! Looks like 18 inchers..... lol. Or are they 15's? Very nice car there, personally I think it would look a bit better with some kind of spoiler on it, just a gsi/sri one, but some people don't like them lol. Don't mean to be rude but I gotta ask, a 1.0 on 18 inch rims......what's the acceleration like? lol.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
if you think im being annoying then sorry, but why spend all that money on a 1.0? and it has to be slow with al that stuff on it? sorry but i cant stand it

·
Registered
390 Posts
nice one, have i maybe seen ur car before at the police station in town where everyone kicks about?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
now that is a proper...MINTER i actually love it, tap on the back mate for making a decent ride

i think those are 20" magnat subs, may look good but not as impressive on the performance front

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
not normally a fan of kits etc but that corsa is stunning,
I have to agree with that, for what i would normally consider an Overly modified car it actually works and still looks classy......never thought i'd say that ;)

Anyway, welcome to the site 18corsa, love the centre console too (similar to mine :) )

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I honestly thought I'd got rid of all my thrills for big kitted cars but I really like that. Would've loved them sideskirts on my old one.
I think it's the arden blue that makes it look so stunning, that and the fact that it's perfectly clean and gleaming.

Stunning car. Become gold so I can feature it please:D :D :D !!!!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Mate im not usually a fan of big kits at all, but on a rare occasion i have a tommy tank over the odd one only jokin lol, but that car is absolutely stunning if it was a girl, she would get f.ucked so hard to be quite blunt lol. Nice one mate you can tell its not no cheap Max flower bodykit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you think im being annoying then sorry, but why spend all that money on a 1.0? and it has to be slow with al that stuff on it? sorry but i cant stand it
Id say ive spent around 8k overall on it including regularly having parts sprayed to get rid of stone chips ect. It also had a different frount end and the rear arches were took back off and widened.
I have spent so much cash on a 1.0 as its my first car and i cant insure or afford an evo just yet:rolleyes: Its slow yes but it certainly turns heads everywhere i go. I wouldnt do something half ****d so it was all or nothing.
If anything the next mod will be some kinda 2.0 anway but im undecided.
cheers for the comments people:D !

I'll have a look at the gold section just now:)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'll have a look at the gold section just now:)
Please do, This would be a perfect first feature car for us.
I would feature it anyway given half the chance but it's too unfair on other gold members who have paid for their subscription.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts