All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been down to get my tints done today, the front passenger was peeling, so decided to go a little darker. But they are the same all round now. excuse and marks on the windows, they are still drying !

also changed my sunstrip for some made of tint film, the advantages being:mad:

1 you can see thro it
2 it will block out sun well
3 its on inside so wipers dont scrape it and make iit loook messy
4 its not going to fall off!
5, its a bit longer than normal lol 9inch at sides and about 7 and 1/2 in middle.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well tintis originally cost me £100 for whole car special offer. advantages of being admin on Leedscruize :p i think its about 125 for whole car up to 150 depending on what car it is and what film you want. the front one peeled so he redid that for nothing and did other one again for £20 :) and the sunstrip was £15 for me :)

www.m-tints.co.uk rediculously good customer service, top bloke.

just noticed, they loook really dark, sunstrip is limo blakc and the windows are only medium

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Looks really good Matt.

Admin did you say? Care for a link exchange?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Stick a link to here on your links page if you have one and I'll do the same here :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
matt u dint get it cheap cosu were admin, u just got it cheap cos its one of the perks of bein a leedscruize member full stop :D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Cheers Matt, I'll update our links page now.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Looks stunning mate, think i will be doing that with the sunstrip now to, and get a little allcorsa sticker to go on it to in the bottom right corner maybe....:)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
good idea :) and si, it helps being admin mate :) im the main contact ;) im even saved in his phone :p

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Looks stunning mate, think i will be doing that with the sunstrip now to, and get a little allcorsa sticker to go on it to in the bottom right corner maybe....:)
hehe copy cat:p although i have a purevaux sticker on mine

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Love the plates.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I like the plates, black and white looks sweet, is that legal? I'm going to get some new plates done on sunday, i'm gonna have allcorsa.co.uk put on them, and my username.:)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
they are just same as english ones, only alloy. im not sure about legalities but iv kept uk font and GB stripe, not the German font and D band which i wanted so much
so just depends really lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts