All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
now thats 1 interpretation of 2 tone :p

different definately, im just not a fan of the rear lights, and it needs slamming. on my wheels would look tops :p

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep completely agree with Matt. Don't like the rear lights one bit, a nice set of MHW/Irmscher smoked rears and alloys similar to Matt's and it will look spot on.
Really like it so far though.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was thinking bout getting the wheels i have powder coated all black but then with a sort of 5 spoke design done in blue i think that will look really sweet and i always get mixed opinions on the rear lights u either love them or hate them

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They would look so much nicer if they actually went with the curve of the rear light shape.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The lights stick out instead of being flat. I'm just one for the subtle standard looking styling though.
There's no denying it's a nice looking corsa though.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
To tell the total truth i dont like the colour just the blue or black would be nice, as foir the kit, im usually against them but this kit isn't ott its nice n subtle, i would say maybe get some 16's, tint the windows and change those rear lights!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
klkl thanks every1 for the critisism i will bear it all in mind i wanna get mt windows tinted i just need to find the money i wanna sort my boot install first lol

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i go on their site alot i already know what subs i am getting im not sure on the amps i am thinking of going for some renegade 1's because i have got one already and they are good quality amps that deliver big power

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have bought all the mdf to start and i ave started doing some sketches an measurements still trying to get a definete idea all idea's welcome

·
Registered
696 Posts
www.m-tints.co.uk

special offer at the moment running thro dec and jan, £70 for back 3 windows any tint you want or £100 for all 5.
#
marks a sound guy, its based in sheffield but you wont find cheaper anywhere, i drove the 100 mile round trip from leeds, it was well worth it

EDIT::::: and si kept me company, especialy when it was warm on way back and i couldnt open my windows :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts