All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Vauxhall Corsa C (2004) and I have a problem with the central locking. Central locking system only works when I want to close the driver's door with the remote control. I can not open them using the remote control. The passenger door I have to open and close from the inside. Anyone know where the problem might be? It's my first car. I'm no expert if we talk about cars

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hi there, could be a number of things, have you tried a different key? or could be the batteries in the key, does it work ok when you put the key in the door and turn it, does it lock and unlock all the other doors....could be an actuator or one of the switches in the key might be faulty, those keys if you don't know the front half has a chip in to start the car and the back bit has batteries in for the central locking, it all works the the multitimer /BCM...from Fred in Essex.

PS try disconnecting the battery on the car for about 1/2 hour then reconnect it, if you have a radio code it will loose it.

I have a Vauxhall Corsa C (2004) and I have a problem with the central locking. Central locking system only works when I want to close the driver's door with the remote control. I can not open them using the remote control. The passenger door I have to open and close from the inside. Anyone know where the problem might be? It's my first car. I'm no expert if we talk about cars

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.