All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found your site through another corsa site, so thought id post some pics...

Rear

Front

Rear

Rubstrips Removed Recently

Needs a few finishing touches until im fully happy:

Smooth Rear Extension, so it doesn't look so 'stuck on'
Steinmetz front grille, to replace the standard 'V grille'

Hope you like :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Looks very nice, I would suggest lowering a bit and colourcoding but I think your current choice of mods is spot on.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Nice C

i'm guessing that bonnet isnt standard as my washer jets are not mounted on the bonnet

only improvements i can think of is getting colour coded bumpers and door handles aswell as boot handle, facelift lights and some fogs

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
front is spot on, side is spot on but the back add ons horrid looks like a cheap rgm item thats been badly fitted, sorry

d
I kno mate, hence the reason I stated that I want to get it smoothed into the existing bumper. Then I looks quality, something like this...

Also, its a Rieger extension, not a $hitty fiberglass thing lol, so wasnt that cheap. But I understand and agree when you say looks badly fitted etc, its just how they are, and to get them to look good they have to be smoothed. It will do for the time being tho :)

Thanks for the mainly positive comments so far :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Looks very nice mate, and im sure when that back gets smoothed it will all look the daddys, maybe get the bumpers fully colour coded to and it will look sweet as....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts