All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys am kinda new to this forum, been out takin some pics of ma corsa c, not much done to it yet, planning to get the boot smoothed hopefully.

Comments and advice welcome, any tips on mods?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate, The backbox looks smart , i would get a nice set of black alloys lower it , get a new grill and de badge it .

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum mate, The backbox looks smart , i would get a nice set of black alloys lower it , get a new grill and de badge it .
cheers mate, i have just debadged it yesterday, looks well better. payday tomorrow and am off to demontweeks.

u got any ideas for alloys? and how much u rekon i shud lower it?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I think black alloys with a polished edge would look great on that.

Personally I would lower it 60mm but 40mm would still look good.

·
Registered
901 Posts
cheers mate, i have just debadged it yesterday, looks well better. payday tomorrow and am off to demontweeks.

u got any ideas for alloys? and how much u rekon i shud lower it?
demon-tweaks eh good choice mate :) get your wallet out, i had my alloys and springs fitted by demon-tweaks some good lads work there to.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the comments guys,
im gonna go wif the 50mm lowering i think, just gtta save up now,

Only ended up gettin a k&n panel filter from demons, but got some good ideas.

Anybody know where i can get an irmscher front grill? i can only find them for the facelift model,

cheers

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i think this fog lights look good on, in that pic, your abit touchy jcs , i think he ment to say truman1987 - welcome to the forums , get a irmsh grill.
sorry i did mean welcome indeed

foglights really anoy me. they dont look good as its not foggy im affraid. a pic of the car in mist or fog coming thru with them on, on the other hand would be good.

also fog lights on in no fog = illegal

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts

foglights really anoy me. they dont look good as its not foggy im affraid. a pic of the car in mist or fog coming thru with them on, on the other hand would be good.

For a picture I think they look good on, but I know what you mean the badgers that drive about with them on what ever weather it is :mad:

·
Registered
43 Posts
:welcome: mate glad to have a fellow C driver on the site. smoothed boot deffo the way forward, have a look at my gallery, i've had mine done, if you wanna c wot it will look like.

mods, deffo lower it mate i would recomend apex springs 40mm kit. i had them on b4 i fitted my coilovers and wow fantastic ride quailty and looks. or just get some coilovers. as for alloyz deffo go for black style as it's deffo the way forward black is v.much in.

·
Registered
322 Posts
looks good mate, top quality pics as well

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
First pic looks foggy lol :laugh:

Hi mate welcome to the forum, in plain simple english: badgless grille, morettes, lowered, alloys...sorted :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Well i definately dont drive round wiv them on... rather chavish,

and as for the fog.... there wasnt much around that day i just thought id try it see wat they looked like, personally i think it looks ok in black and white, but crap in colour.

Cheers for the advice guys, how much are apex springs gnna cost me? i doubt ill go for coilovers, rather keep the cash for other things, but maybe in the future ill consider them.

ill check them pics out mate cheers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts