All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought id get some pics up of my 5door corsa.my dad gave the car to me..and i handed it straight to my brother to get all the body work sorted out.it has the bodykit bumpers fitted..m3 skirts and mirrors..and small tailgate spoiler...badboyd and smoothed grill..and half smoothed tailgate.
i only have a few pics just now as it isnt finished yet.
before paint.....

and after....

still to get all the wheels painted..lowered..and the skirts and exhaust fitted:D

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Yeah not really to my taste, but i can see the effort thats gone into it and it looks really well done

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers for the comments guys,i knew when i started it tht it wouldnt b to most ppls taste.at first i wanted just to smooth the standard bumpers and just subtle mods but changed my mind before the work started,at the time i hadnt reli saw nicely kitted 5doors so thought we would giv it a shot...im over the moon with the results i cnt wait to c how it gets on a pvs
cheers

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah projects astras ma bro.thanks for all the comments guys am so happy with the finish on the paint,,,thts not even been buffed up or waxed yet...daveski ive added u to msn

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Not a fan of body kits but i quite like it :thumbs_up: what kit is it?

·
Registered
390 Posts
looks good stu, always going to look good with ur bro doin the work!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
rabs a genious 5 door corsa and 5 door astra will look **** hot together, ive seen it a few times when ive been up and hes been working on it, **** hot job :) and i love those lights mate where you get them from :p

d

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
am lovin these comments guys lol...ive got m3 skirts to get put on and a wee tiny roof spoiler.i cannot find out with the front bumper is ive looked everywhere,,think the back is a reiger rs copy.cheers for those lights davie a couldnt believe it when a heard how much u wanted top bloke ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts