All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first got it, it was all standard, and I had the VXR kit fitted, along with the Irmscher silver top grille.

I took the 17" League Alchemist's which I had on my old Corsa-C, and whacked them on the Corsa-D. They're tiny on the D, compared to the C!

I took a hacksaw to my aerial...

With a little help from Dan, I got some neon's installed into the boot, and changed the boot light

I also de-badged all of the back of the car, as the Vauxhall badge was HUGE

I then thought that it was time for some more mods, to make the car look a little better, as the rear lights were awful. I also decided to go along with the piano black theme of the door handles, and take it around the car, by getting the boot sides done, and the engine cover.

I then decided to jazz the engine cover up a bit, and got a sticker from Dan for it. I also got some pressed metal plates.

The headlights needed an upgrade, so I got some HID style bulbs, and fitted those, along with some new sidelights.

It was time for an Opel badge on the back too:

Time for some comforts mods... I bought a cheap armrest from Irmscher bits, and fitted it

Time for some footwell light install, and ICE installs too:

Dan kinldy made me some new Corsa-D stickers too, with the design I wanted!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some random pictures

I then added some silver indicators

Now for another big update! I got myself a new DVD HU, and a slimline PS2 to be installed in the car, and with the facia being a different colour to the res of the dash, I decided to get that all piano black, the same as he handles. I also got the glovebox done too.

I updated the MFD bulbs to red one's too!

I took to sprucing up the rest of the engine too

I also sold my wheels to get some 18's for it. Or maybe other 17's, and lower, I can't decide yet...

I wanted to have something bigger in the boot for my sub, as the 10" one looked too small, so I had a move around, and got a 12". I also added an extra LED strip in the boot

I think that's pretty much it up to now. I missed out saying I had tints, which are on there, and the few odds and ends too, but I'm sure you'll see things from the pictures.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Sweet as a nut :)

Would look ace slammed and with some nice big rims

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love it mate - good to have a D on here and especially one thats being modded. Can't go wrong with black on the D either :thumbs_up:
Thanks. :) Got some more mods to come shortly too, so I'll keep the thread updated.

to be honest i dislike D's but this is an exception.. love it mate, absolutely brill :thumbs_up:
Cheers!

very nice matey, if i had one I'd have the Irmscher kit on either black or white, where you get that little Gizmo (gremlins) from, liking the little mod on the engine bay :thumbs_up:
Well, I liked the Irmscher kit, but the skirts on it is pants, so I went for the VXR style kit. The Irmscher front splitter is really mean! I quite like the Steinmetz kit too.

I got Gizmo from eBay. I think he was about £1, or so. The best mod to the car, I reckon! :laugh:

Sweet as a nut :)

Would look ace slammed and with some nice big rims
Got some 30mm springs to go on shortly, and got some 18's I like, so I'll buy those soon too!

Looking fab! :) I like Corsa D's - Esp the VXR Corsa :p
Not a fan of the standard Corsa D's, but the VXR is lovely. The regular one's need some sort of kit, to make them look ok.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
i wasnt quite sure on corsa-d's but you have made me a fan of them. love your car. jus needs some nice rims to finish it off. sam.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I reckon the lowering springs, the rim, and the exhaust will be the next to do.

I think I might get a oval on each side, depends on if it'll look too OTT, or not. Some one done me a photoshop of some wheels I'm after in 18". Looks alright, I guess. Nothing as special as my other wheels though...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just out of interest why you gt rid of the alloys that you got on in the first few shots?
Well, I had them on my C, so I just took them off there, and put them on the D. They fitted lovely on the C, but looked way to small on the new one, so I sold 'em on, so I could get some bigger one's. Plus, the wheels are getting more popular now, so there's loads of people getting 'em.

why not get the wheels done black ;)
Lol, I was thinking bright red. :p

hated them wheels you had on it mate lol.

i hate D's but each to there own.
:)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I dont really like D's either, but this is defo an exception! Will be really nice when you get some new wheels for it and I also reckon the back end will look better without the Opel badge mate, nice and smooth. Love it though...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Personally I agree with Ad.

It would look cleaner with no Opel badge on the back, but each to their own

I was looking at getting anopther Corsa this morning, but a Z20LET

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.