Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Corsa about six months now

Mods so far include;

New Senica 17" rims,
Colour coded handles and boot lock
Vectra chrome interior handles
Angel eye projector head lights
White multi points LEDs in my side lights
And the best addition in my opinion, My personal plate! (my initials are LAD)

And my silver center console;

Need to get the stereo surround done now too

And this is how it looks all lit up with my new blue led's;

Am Very happy with how its turned out :D

Constructive comments welcome

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Liking that a lot. Is the centre console sprayed or actually came like that because it looks like a top job.
Like the wheels too.
I'd say maybe think about changing your interior for the sport interior? Gives you that bit extra comfort and look for hardly any cost.

What are your future plans?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lee

I had the centre console sprayed, along with the handle surrounds but i'm about to embark on an elctric window conversion so havent fitted them yet.

What is the sport interior?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Out of the 1.4 and 1.6 corsa sports. It's a fairly dark interior but the seats look a lot better than the basic models plus they are of the 'sporty variety' so they hold you in a bit better aswell.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good, think i'll have a search ;)

And is it possible to find this in good condition for reasonable cost?

(nice site by the way :) )

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'm sure if you look around enough you should be able to get the full interior incl seats and doorcars etc for under £100.

About the site, it isn't as crap as the members on CS are making out is it?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
This isn't that great a pic but you may just be able to make out the seats and a bit of the interior off my car:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Think your right, would look good in mine.

Deffinatly would like a black carpet, door cards and the seats aren't too bad till a free leather set fall from the sky :D Loads better than my playschool ones i have now anyway (they look like kids have gone too town with their crayons lol)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I used to have a corsa ls and it was exactly the same, I hated the interior. I love the interior on the sports though.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Lee the blue L.E.Ds are put in place of them little dash bulbs that have gone pop on yours. You can do them any colour really.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
nice looking car.mite have to do the dash bulds few of mine have gone.do you need a different bulb for the display in the middle?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
No I don't think you do, I'm sure they are all the same type of bulbs.

·
Registered
390 Posts
looks really smart mate nice n subtle, keep it subtle all the way :D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
yeah how you fit the leds behind the blower swtiches?
You need to get the centre console off. It's another to do thing for the tutorials.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Very nice looking interior there, love the blue LED's with the silver on the centre console. How do you change the bulbs in the dash where the dials are? I'm wanting to change them for different bulbs but don't know how to get at the bulbs. Are the dials and everything likely to fall apart? lol

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Very nice my friend im liking that, where did you get those interior bulbs from? cant find them anywhere, i also have a vegas dont you just love the scribbly seats! lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts