All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hadland....you can't hotlink directly from your machine you need to upload the photo to a file server such as www.photobucket.com then 'point' to it in your message.

Hope this helps, looking forward to seeing it :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Click that link I've posted above and sign up....then confirm the information in your email address (they will send you a confirmation mail). Log in to your new account then upload the photo to that account.

Once that is done, copy the information which will be provided for you in the bottom line under the photograph you uploaded to PhotoBucket, then post that line back here and it'll work.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Yeah I'll hang about to see you did it right if you want no problem :cool:

Your login page will look like this....

The bottom line you can just highlight and copy to get the picture working here in a new message.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Well done mate and very nice looking Corsa...tell us what what you did to it :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers
My first car me and my old man done it and he sprayed it
i only just past a month ago
but since then some people where i live smashed the windows and the body work so i had it all sprayed again
you cant see but it has hologram paint flakes in it
and i now have a aqua fresh green line going thro the middle
Like your car btw
looks clean
want to put the 2.0 redtop in mine once i have a bit of experience on the road

·
Registered
585 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate, jealousy sucks....why can't people just admire instead? :mad:

Thanks, spent a lot of time and money getting mine to look how she does.

The Redtop idea is a good one, I had the chance to drop a 2.0 8v from a Cavvy SRi into mine but the extra work put me off...maybe at a later time :rolleyes:

Never driven a C20XE'd Corsa but I bet it's mental :laugh:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yh i never driven one ethier but i driven the redtop engine i got in the garage in the calibra it was in before it got written off and it was pretty vicious but wud be stupidly quick in a corsa. duno wot the wiring loom etc would be like to fit tho havent gone into much detail yt ??
any recomendations

·
Registered
585 Posts
Keep the loom and ECU since I'm pretty sure it'd all wire up okay for you once the engine is in :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Sorry mate but your car doesnt do it for me:cool:
Shame to hear bout the jelous pricks f***** your car up, lil gyspsys keep trying to do it to mine...just had a big talk off my mam of why I cant knnecap em..with me dad sayin I should lol

To be fair they are just jelous though dont let them get to you, or get to your car. Watch out the window and wait for them.

Go for the C20let, you know you wana ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
atleast your honest
yh i no been done 3 times since i had the car 3 windows b4 it even started being done up 3 times when it was done up and two days b4 x mas i went to pik a mate up from a party and some N** put a beer bottle thro it
Gets to me big time that was the seventh window i had to replace its getting pretty stupid now cos they r tinted etc so its costing an arm and a leg everytime

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
People these days ay, because they cant have it they have to ruin it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts