All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
not a fan of bodykits but im sure you love it! only thing i would change is them horrid rear lights! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had clear clusters on it and they looked well out of place!!..they're the only ones that suit it imo and i think they look well!!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I agree with Dearing there like you do need to change them lights, cant make my mind up about the front really but it looks good from the side.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Not too bad. I quite like it.

·
Banned
521 Posts
Colour scheme works well, it looks nice, i aint into big kits but i appreciate the work that goes into them. Where in ireland you from?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Nice one mate, the colours work well together!:D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
arggg venoms :( bin them lol

not a huge fan of kits but can appreciate harrd work put into it.

how about colour coding the standard rear lightS?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Venoms are jus the winter wheels, have lensos for the good months!!..never thought bout colour coding the standard lights, how would i go about doin it tho??

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
sorry but never liked it, seen it for sale a few times in total vauxhall, only thing i liked was the plate but you really need the 7 kinked at the top to read it right :)

d

·
Registered
47 Posts
erm i just don't know why people put jap kits on euro cars, it's not a fricking honda you know, the only thing i like about the car is how low it is, and you have removed your handles, sorry mate i think you wasted 15k if you wanted jap then you should of brought jap

1 - 20 of 22 Posts