All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Subtle and sexy! Maybe just get the bumpers and arches smoothed in, and also just one of those subs in a ported box would work muchy better!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Is that the corner of a scooby or an evo isee in the background of the 2nd picture?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
corsa j it is ported look at the slat in the middle and its a merc in the middle look at the light.

Another C owner lol, lovely corsa, havent seen that kit before :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I'm sure that isnt a merc with a huge spoiler like that, and i see the port now sorry but that port is way undersized and so is the box, just one of them in a properly sized box and with the correct port would work loads better!:):)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
yeah it does look a tad on the small size, what size box is it? i bet they shift some air though!

·
Registered
390 Posts
lovely looking C

is that your house where u have taken the pic?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah to run two 15's you should be using a box around 7-8 cubic feet i'd say that thats about 3-4.5.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
nice fresh kit, good to see

Well you would get better performance if they were in a correct size box. it wouldnt damage them in anyway. Do you know the size of it?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Any need for the language there? It's subtle in the way that the kit is not OTT its a subtle kit and not ridiculous, in regard to the sub box size, a bigger box would get better SPL out of the subs which gives much better performance!:)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
No because that is taking away the cubic feet, when calculating box size you have to imagine there is no port there and then add the port after you have got the size:)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts