All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all here a few pics on my car how its looking so far what you all think and also what u think i should do to it next

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Car is looking really good mate.

I would do a couple of subtle and cheapish mods for now to tidy it up a bit. I would get a post boot lock surround and colour code it, get a rear wiper from a Punto or Marea, and colour code your wing mirrors.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
hehe muf :laugh: :p

Anyway I would firstly reccomend getting a new steering wheel, yours looks out of place with the bucket seats. Also I wouldnt colour code it, but get some gsi skirts and then colour them darker grey, will give a two tone effect.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe muf :laugh: :p

Anyway I would firstly reccomend getting a new steering wheel, yours looks out of place with the bucket seats. Also I wouldnt colour code it, but get some gsi skirts and then colour them darker grey, will give a two tone effect.
+

haha gd init lol and i have got a steerin wheel 4 it but i cant get that bugger of lol i have a thread on here bout doing it think im getting a remover lol

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Or yer remember it was you that started that thread now. Just pull it lol.
Anyway best colour you have got like :thumbs_up: , if you want a few more ideas I have a few pics of smoke grey corsas.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah does look bit big lol. i like it, just colour code everything really.

oh and some smoked MHW's would look cracking ;)

·
Registered
322 Posts
looking good mate

1 - 14 of 14 Posts