All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dog has been put down this morning and im so upset and i dont know what im meant to do other than cry i havent ben able to do much at all. he was suffering so im glad hes not having to suffer anymore but just feel so bad

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
i know how you feel mate, i had to put my dog down last monday. i was so shocked!

she went to vets because she had lost a lot of weight, vet done some tests an found she had some rare kindey disease. she had to be put down.

truley gutted.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
im going to look at another german shepherd tomorrow. i just cant live without one.

sorry to steal thread, was unsure who you ment.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Thanks for your comments guys - Joanne (joz_12345) is devastated. Been at work all day but luckily one of my good mates came to see her for a bit. Couldn't wait to finish work because I felt so bad not being there for her :(

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Well she has lived with me for last 2 years but its a flat so spike (her dog) just stayed with her mum and step dad. She got him when she was 3 years old for her birthday i think so they basically grew up together. He broke his back when he was 6 and luckily vet managed to help him but he was 16 and the effects of that were obviously taking its toll.

She says she doesn't want another pet again because she can't handle losing them but hopefully she will change her mind as we had planned getting a dog when we get a place of our own.

Getting her to try and sleep is the problem just now.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Well what you have to think is its better to have an animal put down than have them in pain and suffering. Ive always grown up around animals and know whats its like to have to make that decision and its not an easy one to make.

I hope Joanne feels better soon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts