All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
hiya mate, first of all good luck, when i took mine i was told by loads of people to just generally chat to the examiner before hand etc, just calms your nerves.

but remember that if you wasnt ready to pass your test, your driving instructer wouldn have booked you in for it.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Well being a bit scared might work in your advantage, it will mean you wont be over confident and therefore wont seem cocky in the examiners eyes. This should have the affect of being marked fairer, but basically just remember everything you have being taught in your lessons and theres nothing to it. Hood luck.

·
Registered
94 Posts
also mate, check your mirrors more, i was told that if the examiner see's that your checking safety a lot, they'l let you get away with more.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Good luck.
Just stay calm and remember all you have learned.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
hiya mate, first of all good luck, when i took mine i was told by loads of people to just generally chat to the examiner before hand etc, just calms your nerves.

but remember that if you wasnt ready to pass your test, your driving instructer wouldn have booked you in for it.
Absolutly spot on advice! :thumbs_up:

Good luck Jo and dont worry as already said you wouldn't be taking your test if your instructor didnt think you were ready :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
i was told to have my mirrors slightly off so that i had to move my head to see out of them properly, i was told not to jus move my eyes when checking my mirrors it worked for me........ good luck let us know how ya get on

1 - 20 of 43 Posts