All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a meet virgin until today! I was late, my car was stinking and my fanbelt was screaming like I'd thrown a chicken under the bonnet (really need to get that sorted soon!) but I've got some pics from the 'event' to share with you so here goes!

The ONLY other B there apart from mine!

Couple of install pics

And a selection of the nicer C's

My camera was playing up....it froze twice and the only way I could reset it was to remove the SD Card :mad: Aside from that though, a good day. Certainly grabbed their ears as I tore up the sliproad....for the right reasons though, the backbox :laugh:

Good attendance, mostly C's but good overall :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Some tidy cars there.
I hope you spread the word about AllCorsa :p

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope you spread the word about AllCorsa :p
It was mostly lads from Corsa C that were there but a few from CS too. I mentioned AllCorsa to all those I got to speak to. I'll likely post these pics up onto CS anyway and mention this site :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Suprised they didn't bite your head off when you mentioned here.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
It was a joint Corsa-C and CorsaSport meet by the regional organisers from each site.

I may volunteer to be the regional organiser for my region on this site but it's very low on numbers atm....I can recall 2 of us thus far which is quite disappointing. However, the site is in it's infancy so fingers crossed this won't be the case for much longer. I should really get some stickers for my car to spread the word. A nice large one sat below my spoiler would be nice *hint* ;)

·
Registered
164 Posts
good pics, some nice looking cars there

I may volunteer to be the regional organiser for my region on this site but it's very low on numbers atm....I can recall 2 of us thus far which is quite disappointing.
i live in bristol so not to far! was in cardiff on sunday 4 a cruise!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts