All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Green Corsa 1.2. Had it just over a year.

Mods since bought: Alloys, Smoked Rear clusters and Side repeaters, new CD Headunit.

Plans for the future: A body kit (not sure what though), Backbox, new headlights, maybe some colour coding of the interior and ICE.

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Plans for the future: A body kit (not sure what though), Backbox, new headlights, maybe some colour coding of the interior and ICE.
looks sweet mate, have you considered spraying your current bumpers rather than getting a bodykit? as for headlights, consider getting depos / smoked headlights ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks sweet mate, have you considered spraying your current bumpers rather than getting a bodykit? as for headlights, consider getting depos / smoked headlights ;)
Have thought about smoked headlights. Also thought about using tinting spray not sure how good legal that would be?

Have got some black spray paint was thinking of trying that on the bumbers at the weekend.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Would look with either black bumpers or colour code them green to match the rest of the car

Looks like you have some good ideas, will be good to see it progress :)

EDIT:

Heres a Photoshop with black bumpers, so you can see what it might look like :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update

Have debadged boot (uncovering rust behind the corsa bit) removed mudlaps.

resprayed boot lock surround and griffin (first attempt at spray painting)

this is going to be on the car in the next hour will post photo once on

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
well smart mate :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and here it is on the car

just need to get the rest of the car the same shade of green now lol.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Looks good mate, although your right about it being a slightly different shade...that's why I don't want to do my own spraying because my car goes a bit pinky.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
been a while since i updated this.

Purchased an mfd and changed all the bulbs to green led's

How do i get the temperature on the mfd to work?

have also started getting ICE sorted got a 10 inch sub (JL Audio???) in box and and 1000 watt fusion amp all for £60 just need a headunit with some pre-outs and to wire it all together

Have some headlight ayebrows sprayed ready not sure what to use to hold them on.

Alloys need resprayed as the paint is flaking off.

·
Registered
417 Posts
nice car mate, didnt even know you oculd get corsa's in green!
My fav colour is green so this is making me want one real bad now! there realy rare though arnt they? :(
Nice car mate, needs work thoguh few things i dont like, when i first saw it i thought you should colour code it the bumpers/arches ect.. but now i looked at the other example, im not so sure, hmm its a hard one!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Love the colour mate.That boot lock looks good,i think if you where to black out your bumpers like the photoshop up there it would look mint.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Can anyone tell me where abouts i should be looking for the wire to get the temp gauge working on my mfd?
Everything else on it works fine on it as you can see in the pic.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts