All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking a break from my NVQ as my head hurts lol

Got to say the net makes fact finding tons easier but i'm stuck at present so stopping for 5 minutes :)

Anyone else got their head full of studies at the mo?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer, I have all of my coursework to do in the next few weeks. Seemed to get all of it at the same time. Dont know how you manage to stop for 5 min then go back though, I get distracted to easily and waste to much time before I get back to it.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Yeah im at Uni at the moment, just finnished our last major assignment. Just got to prepare for a 25 minute presentation and an exam on the 29 of this month. Then onto revision for all my other exams.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I've gotta make a start on my 5000 word essay on Racism in football for Sociology:(

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Ah well at least it sounds quite interesting, sure you can find lots to write. More interesting than critically analysing Market Research, then writing how you would improve on it.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Least you all only have one thing to do, I have 4 pieces to hand in by nexk week and 1 of them is a project thats meant to have being done all year.

·
Registered
389 Posts
my head is aching but only because my girlfreind was admitted to burnley general hospital today , due to her stomach (not preggerz)

get well soon clare

i'm on my NVQ3 now at college for engineering v.hard work real ball ache

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
my head is aching but only because my girlfreind was admitted to burnley general hospital today , due to her stomach (not preggerz)

get well soon clare

i'm on my NVQ3 now at college for engineering v.hard work real ball ache
Hope she's alright mate - my gf was in A&E last night - what are they are they like eh!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
god dont even get me started on my studies! i about a month behind on all my work and i only have 3 months left until the course is finished :eek: :( !!!

Plus i have a project to complete, im currently building a wind generator at the moment, but i have loads of delays with parts, still dont have my aluminium for my tail booms, propellor shafts bearings still havent arrived and the yaw bearing grrrr :( lol

The only thing thats nearly complete is the generator
stressful time for me atm...

·
Registered
521 Posts
hey vokerz what type of engineering are you studying i am in mechanical engineering an i agree the courses get well tough i had to do all complex maths and science for it i am hopefully starting my HNC in september

·
Registered
389 Posts
fabrication and welding but its more complex than it sounds to mark out things which you coulden't dream of doing, but yeah its a killer more on the side of marking out really and designing drawings for a laser cutter

·
Registered
521 Posts
yeah i done that i am cnc setter an operator hopefully doing my cad an programing course's in the near future ive been doin this for 4 years now what bout you i done my work experience in welding an fabrication

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
hey vokerz what type of engineering are you studying i am in mechanical engineering an i agree the courses get well tough i had to do all complex maths and science for it i am hopefully starting my HNC in september
Are you doin a national BTEC? im doing operations and maintenance engineering.

·
Registered
521 Posts
kl kl i have done my btec level 3 in manufacturing engineering i past in on a double merit award was well chuffed should be starting my HNC in sept

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well all your studies sound soo interesting and demanding!

I feel a bit lame now complaining about my little old NVQ in health and social care :eek:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts