All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all those intrepid explorers or just plain nosey people lol

This site is incredible! People from all over the country exploring places your not allowed to go like old disused tunnels old hospitals, asylums! What ever area your from i bet theres an old or scarey place you've dared yor mates to visit at night....well its probably here and someone got the balls to do it :eek:

Have a look;
http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/index.php

These 2 crazy sods climbed a crane next to a new construction in the hard in portsmouth! now this crane was higher than the spinaker tower :eek:

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3898&highlight=spinaker

Pics!!!!

·
Banned
521 Posts
I use that website quite alot and its nuts. Aint done much explorin myself though. Only done a half burnt down nursing home and an abandoned underground tunnel/station.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well thats more than me at the moment

I registered yesterday and cant stop reading all the explorations, its mad! i'd love to do the old knowle hospital they mentioned on there, its not far from me but i'm a chicken :D

·
Banned
521 Posts
aye its ****ing scary at times, especially when you hear noises and stuff. We got almost one time as we thought wed explore the nursing home again while walking about drinking vodka. We managed to get out onto the roof an we sat there for a wee rest, and then we heard noises down below so i looked over the edge of the roof and there were 4 police walking about with torches. SO we just had to sit tight, try not to laugh and wait for them to leave.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
its a ace, i love taking photos of old deralict buildings and stuff like that. im gona join up when i get back home tonight, and theres a few places near me that i wouldnt mind going and taking some photos inside :D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I never really looked through before but just had a quick browse now. It's a great idea, something I would still love to do at my age now.
Not so sure on climbing high things but I'd love to explore and find out about old things.

Just one question, what is a Catacomb?

·
Registered
585 Posts
cat·a·comb

-noun 1. Usually, catacombs. an underground cemetery, esp. one consisting of tunnels and rooms with recesses dug out for coffins and tombs.
2. the Catacombs, the subterranean burial chambers of the early Christians in and near Rome, Italy.
3. an underground passageway, esp. one full of twists and turns.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I think it must have been option 3 I was looking at then.

Thanks Sky!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts