All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit a patch off mud on a country road......

slid.......

counter steered........

gained grip........

flipped.....

rolled twice into a ditch........

He managed to climb out the passenger window with minor cuts and a few bits of glass left in his hand, not too happy though, as you can imagine :(

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Blimey! glad he is alrite, id be devastated if that was my car. Unlucky fella :(

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Ooo looks bad, but like everyone said main thing is hes alrite cars can be replaced, people cant. Is it a write off...?:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers guys, well i told him it might buff out, he wasn't too impressed at that :)

I managed to rip out his TID as mine was broken, so silver lining and all that LOL

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
will that polish out? hope hes ok! shows how easy its done...

love the police tape though, did he hit a police area or something or do they just shove it all over your crashed car these days?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Think they just covered the car in it as it had to be left in the ditch till the morning when it could be recovered

·
Registered
611 Posts
Is it a write off...?:thumbs_up:
DEFINITELY!!!!!

but something that most people dont realise... sunroofs increase the likelihood of a car being a write-off. if there's dimples either side of the sunroof on the roof, most garages will declare it a write-off because of the expense of fixing it... something i learnt from the main accident recovery company in Aberdeen after a friend crashed his clio. didnt look that bad, but the dimples were there at the sun roof and right enough, the chassis was twisted. apparently 99% of the time, dimples = twisted chassis :shocked:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
DEFINITELY!!!!!

but something that most people dont realise... sunroofs increase the likelihood of a car being a write-off. if there's dimples either side of the sunroof on the roof, most garages will declare it a write-off because of the expense of fixing it... something i learnt from the main accident recovery company in Aberdeen after a friend crashed his clio. didnt look that bad, but the dimples were there at the sun roof and right enough, the chassis was twisted. apparently 99% of the time, dimples = twisted chassis :shocked:
I know really mate :thumbs_up: haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts