All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a few pics of my mates vectra, first of all a pic of how she used to look when she was nothing more then a 1600 16v bog standard vectra :)

heres a list of the mods to the engine that came from a n plate calibra turbo :) and the pics of how shes looking now

spec

fully rebuilt c20let enginenew pistons, valves, guides, lifters, belts, pulleys, water pump, every oil seal, everything replaced
coscast head
t34 turbo
external waste gate with screamer pipe
full 2.5" exhaust off c+c
phase 3 ecu with power wheel
4.5 bar fuel reg
regal high flow fuel pump
high presure fuel lines
saab 2.3 turbo red injectors
frontera intercooler
viper performance boost hoses

what yah think? its a bit different a vectra b turbo

davie

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Bet it goes good! not a fan of the front bumper though, rear pictures reminds me of a monaro a bit :confused: lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Really like that, bet it aint too good on petrol though.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the front bumper :) i could buy a car for whats thats worth :)
who cares about running costs lol its the smile you get as the needle has a fit as it hits the plastic at 140mph looking for more space :)

d

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
If your looking for a bigger car then why not, if the corsa is big enough for you still though I would keep that.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Thats gorgous, like it very much!

·
Registered
390 Posts
davie pm me, a want it, pm with a price

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
great looking car.im thinking of bying my dads 2.5 v6 one when he sells it for the vxr vectra.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Monaro's are beautiful....especially the VXR (drool).

Nice Vectra, I might be in the market for one of those as my next car....we'll see.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
we had it against a evo 4 which is proven to be over 400bhp and my mate said wherever he want there was a silver vectra in his rear view mirrors :) id love the car, was considering the engine out it in the corsa and fitting it with my 2.1

d

·
Registered
901 Posts
we had it against a evo 4 which is proven to be over 400bhp and my mate said wherever he want there was a silver vectra in his rear view mirrors :) id love the car, was considering the engine out it in the corsa and fitting it with my 2.1

d
tell him to get it on the dyno :p

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
he wants to but hes got a wee track car and thinks he might break the vectra and fit the let into it which i thinks a bad idea but at the end of the day its up to him :( i think the cars a belter and would be a total waste to brek it

d

1 - 20 of 23 Posts