All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I've had this car now for just over a week and I do not regret buying it one bit!!
It's a very clean car inside and out with just under 60000 on the clock!
It's already been lowered with springs on 17's, a pipercross induction kit, and a back box.

I am however planning on changing the springs to coilovers, the 17's to 15" Black BBS's, the back box to a twin 3" outward rolled, the bonnet to my black one, and the spoiler also to my black one!? what does everyone think??

As for the engine for now it's going to stay the same, but in the future I plan on having it tarted up a bit!
What are people's experiences with 1.6 16v ecotec engines? what can I do to get more from it? both on a budget and if I was to save up a bit???

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
oh **** lol
this has been on the autotrader for nearly a year, i looked at it but was by no means going to pay the £1750 they were asking

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh **** lol
this has been on the autotrader for nearly a year, i looked at it but was by no means going to pay the £1750 they were asking
Yeah a little bit pricey, but to me worth every penny honestly can't fault this car at all!

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
please tell me you didnt pay nearly 2k for this?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not quite just over 1500 but that's irrelevant, what have others done to get more from the engines??

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
I'd get it dyno'd first to check what power it's putting out just now to try and determine how much (if any) it's lost since new.

I've seen X16XE's with just an aftermarket inlet, good panel filter and full exhaust making over 130bhp and i've read about others with these mods, cams and a chipped ECU making less than that. All depends on base power and how healthy the engine is.

·
Registered
440 Posts
i wondered when they would drop the price!

i is a very clean car as i looked at it but was mainly out of curiosity.

arent the wheels rs4 reps?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ah right yeah, when I'm back of holiday in a couple weeks let me know if there's a meet or anything your going to and I'll pop over

1 - 14 of 14 Posts