All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this today a 4 door. C16nz took my old bonnet have set it right away due to the previous owner crashed and broke the condenser. Only di 15k miles

Future plans is to get it to run and just post bumpers and some wheels and new color not much for this one

Sent from my GT-I9400 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot it was 5 door :mad: anyways got it to start today i had some spare parts and just set them to place. All i need now is gas and a battery hopefully it will start again and need to work on the brake and handbrake and also on the cv joint and ball joint of the right front side

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Is this a car just for now or one you plan on keeping for a while?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this a car just for now or one you plan on keeping for a while?
I was going to sell it right away when i finish making my silver 3 door looking awsome. But for some reason i think i am going to keep it and make it a small project

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For some reason I really like this and can see tonnes of potential in it firstly <3 the colour, in 5 door, and a Chevy! WOW.
Theres allot to be done and has some rust here and there to be fixed ect. Then we can call it a corsa. And you like the color ? I was going to change it to arden blue :eek:

bin the bean can thats stuck to you're exhaust lol
Going to change that exhaust to skunk2 megapower 2" i seen some cars with them and they sound awsome

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gave it a wash today fixed it allot got it to start and work properly everything works now got the door open new radiator inside

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Can't see anything in those pics...
Pointless.

Tbh I can't see muh potential without spend quote a few hundred, all depends on budget

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
I get its a night shot you tit.

Pointless if it shows nothing though. Ill go take night shots of my cars, well interesting showing FUXK all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts