All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is, my first ever car! Still learning to drive though so won't be on my own for a long time.

Let me know what you think, Any ideas on Mods?

I think...not bad for £850.

Thanks

Luke

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Good looking car mate - paintwork looks good,

In terms of mods i'd say:

Post 97 bumpers
debadged grill
Full colour code
Alloys
Smoked Depo headlights - look perfect on red cars

Can't think of anything else at the moment

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Its the P-reg just before the post 97 changes, therefore to mod it I would reccomend what Geegbs has said with the post 97 bumpers, well anyway what Geegs said.
Nice looking car thoug, looks in good cond.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
That paintwork looks absolutely mint.

I would start with some Alloy wheels and get it lowered

·
Registered
136 Posts
i've got a bodykit on my 5door and dont think it looks 'chavvy' i do agree that there are alot of crap bodykits for the corsa...just got to look for a good one...i think post 97's just make the car look standard? just my thoughts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
i've got a bodykit on my 5door and dont think it looks 'chavvy' i do agree that there are alot of crap bodykits for the corsa...just got to look for a good one...i think post 97's just make the car look standard? just my thoughts
It is the subtle approach, but I know what you mean. I am starting to think it is getting a bit over done. Need something subtle but different IMO.

·
Registered
136 Posts
well ive never saw the bumper i have on any other car before....my back bumper is a bit common but changed it buy smoothing in one of the lines....why doesnt someone try smoothing pre 97's...would look much nicer and different

·
Registered
136 Posts
well pre or post 97's.....post 97's are just common now i think.they do look good i agree i had them on my car,but after all they are just a standard bumper?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer, I have always thought they would look better with a different front splitter (however a front splitter like the irmy one for the C), would proably take alot of work to do but I think it would have a good effect.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts