All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone im new on here, some of you mite recognise me from other corsa forums. thought id post my car up. jus had my alloys fitted but had a few probs b4 as the front ones were rubbin on inner tyre. had to buy 10mm spacers with extended bolts. the offset of wheels were 45 but now the front ones are 35 lol. had slight sanding done on front arches and no rubbing! and its lowered 60mm.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
:welcome:
Cars looking very very nice.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Very nice, a bit common though but I like that style. Black with a polished rim.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
ahhh wolfrace race octanes common? they dont seem to be down here! or you mean that style?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
No the actual wheel. They're not as common as some but I've seen a few about. Mainly on ford focus'.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Don't get me wrong, they're lovely wheels, try and get something a bit more rare, adds to the appeal.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cheers for comments. Ye im thinking of getting smoked rears. where can i get them from? the wheels are 16" 195/40/16 tyres.

·
Registered
390 Posts
i recognise tghe car from cc mate, welcome to allcorsa!

the car is looking really clean, bt cant help thinking it would look absoklutely stunning with colour coded bumpers and arches??

oh and dearing 5, quit thread-jacking please ;)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Hello and welcome :)

I dont know Mark i think it looks great as it is, its not a conventional colour, and too much of it would possibly be too much and be too over powering
I think the same about my Vegas (ive never liked green for a car colour before)

I think the black really sets the colour off.

Stunning car FasT ;)

·
Registered
390 Posts
ive seen one in this colour thats been colour coded, and it looks awesome ;)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
:welcome: nice motor, what size engine? i like those eyebrows, where did you get them from? wasnt so sure about them first, but seeing them on your car made me mind up i want some. lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts