All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here she is, the new addition to the family :D

My Vauxhall Astra Sport 1.8 16V with full Genuine Irmscher styling pack

Started to do a few bit and pieces on it like swap the side repeaters to the standard clear ones (They were on the corsa so we swapped them at the pub on the way home lol). Also last night fitted a K&N pannel filter we had ready for the new car.

Today we are derestricting the airbox, give the engine bay a clean, wash it again to get rid of all the motorway crap (gave it a very quick wash as soon as we got home just to get rid of all the dead flies) then the 2 stage 'diamond bright' paint protection then a good polish with some meg's.

So what do you think??

His and hers

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks hun :D And that before its wash and polish

What do you think of the kit? I was sure i would be going down the GSI route but i'm loving this more and more...

Were looking at a stainless Irmscher back box too

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Absolutely love that Laura. That is exactly how I'd have one.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh i'm so glad all you guys like it, i value your opinions....:)

Looks really nice Laura and love the kit. Just think how it'll look with your alloys :D
Unfortunatly geeb as its a 1.8 its got too many studs for my gorgeous wheels :(

The ones that are on it are a little curbed but thats ok as i'm still getting used to the size of it and the power steering i dont have to worry too much about them.

Plans so far are;

Bonnet extention (not the irmscher one)
Gsi spoiler
Stainless Irmscher backbox

Maybe some time in the future
;

Fit an omega sunroof motor
Nice set of 18's :D

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks mint that love it i would get a cat back stainless , not just the backbox :D
Totally agree :D and to fund this i will be taking donations so give generously :D

I'll try thr backbox first and see how it sounds them maybe a remus centre section....i dont know really....any suggestions for a nice deep classy sound?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Very nice, apart from the slightly kerbed alloys it seems to be in mint condition! Bet it's a fair bit quicker than your Corsa ;)

Btw what does the Remus centre section do? Make it louder? Deeper? And does it replace the cat or what?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
OMG i want that i want i want

swap for my corsa + 3k ??

looks asbsolutley perfect. think im gunna have to hunt a silver one down instead of black now defo

·
Registered
901 Posts
Totally agree :D and to fund this i will be taking donations so give generously :D

I'll try thr backbox first and see how it sounds them maybe a remus centre section....i dont know really....any suggestions for a nice deep classy sound?
I would go for a magnex cat back system they are deep and sound nice

1 - 20 of 32 Posts