All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my names Alexandra (People call me Alex). I bought my first car yesterday and it is a Corsa B 1.7 diesel! I can't wait to start driving it on the roads (as im 17 in a months time).
Just some pictures for you all to see:

One question for you all too! I'd like to get a roof spoiler for the back of my car, i have seen some on ebay but would it be better to try and get an original Vauxhall spoiler from a breakers? :D

Thankyou xx

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Hi :welcome: and congratulations on getting your first car! great feeling isnt it.

Regarding the spoiler, you could go down to the breakers and see if they have anything there but i would of thought the chances are pretty slim as spoilers on a 5 door model arent very common. Alot of the items you see on ebay would be fine, the quality is usually pretty good, i have heard no complaints, its just finding one that you like :D Ideally id would buy a vauxhall spoiler as they are good quality and perfect size, they are quite expensive though.

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
One question for you all too! I'd like to get a roof spoiler for the back of my car, i have seen some on ebay but would it be better to try and get an original Vauxhall spoiler from a breakers? :D

Thankyou xx
Firstly Welcome! :welcome:
nice lil car you got there
deffinately get an original vauxhall spoiler, as after market fiberglass ones look odd, and are not the right sizes etc.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Actually I have just noticed, who ever parked that and took the pics should of realised that theres a free parking bay the other side of the road where there are no double yellows:laugh: :p

·
Registered
184 Posts
Actually I have just noticed, who ever parked that and took the pics should of realised that theres a free parking bay the other side of the road where there are no double yellows:laugh: :p
Alex jumped out and took the pic as I ran in to drop a rental video off , I parked the car :eek: - I'm used to driving the Mitsubishi in the middle pic, I try to avoid small parking spaces as a matter of habit now as it has got the worst turning circle this side of a stretch limo :laugh:

·
Registered
60 Posts
oh indeed there is my friend, well irmscher is as original as ur gonna get. i wouldnt recommed buying from a vauxhall dealer though as they are just 100% rip off! as for 5dr spoilers go i have only found 2 that you can buy. these are:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Cors...ryZ14763QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Cors...ryZ72209QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

and as for the original spoiler you will have to look into the irmscher website on the car configurator to find it:

http://www.irmscher.de/uk/

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! I love my car lol! All i need now is the money to buy the spoiler with :D Hoping to get alloy wheels on it too, putting a bass tube in the boot and having the sunstrip done tomorrow! Want tinted windows but it can bump up the insurance doing that??
xx

1 - 20 of 38 Posts