All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Anymore pics?
I'm not that keen on the corsa d's tbh but I wasn't on the c's when they first came out but I love them now.

·
Registered
273 Posts
nice mate... i drive me dads corsa D 1.4 sxi everyday coz me B is off the road untill next week. think its grown on me now lol, hes gettin vxr in the summer so should be fun and games :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Is the bumper not an Irmscher one?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
More than likely. It's probably not as obvious what with the car being black. The curves don't seem to show as much.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
And more than likely a lot more but we can't tell seeing as we can only see the front lol.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Have to say I like the corsa d's, but what is with that irmy grill, it is just to long not good at all. Needs breaking up a bit.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks a hell of a lot better than the standard front end thats for sure! Still not majorly keen on the car as a whole though. Still looks like an Astra sport hatch thats been in a bad front end collision to me!

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is an irmy front spolier there. You can tell by the way it sticks out below the front fogs. - If hes got the whole kit installed itl be looking rather sweet indeed.

My 1.4i corsa D is on its way ;) - With the vxr styling pack. Very similar to the irmscher one.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
public forum - new member - interested in thread.

Alot of old threads are brought up by new members - i'm sure you did same when you were new as did myself i'm sure.

Oh and bit off topic there don't you think flamered :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.