All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got it yesterday. Bought it from Mesh as my dad and 2 brothers all have Mesh and never had any problems. It has 350GB hard drive, 2GB Ram, 2x256MB graphics cards, 2 DVD ReWriters, Built in card reader, 5.1 sound and got a free upgrade to a 22 inch Widescreen Monitor so i'm well impressed with it.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I have a mesh, very good PC's :thumbs_up: looks very similar to mine except i have a 19" monitor

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably is the same Clutch just at time i ordered mine there was a special offer with the monitor. I paid £950 with free delivery and back to base warranty which is what my brother had with his laptop. Screen went on his so they collected it - replaced the screen and had it back to him in under a week. There phone support is really good aswell so you can't fault them really.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Excuse the noob question but why 2 graphics cards?

And how big is that monitor :eek:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
22 inch monitor :D

And the 2 graphics cards are in SLI configuration not completely sure how this works but as its a gaming machine its something to do with offering sharper and bigger resolutions for gaming and means that 1 graphics card can be working on 1 thing and the other card doing something else - its something to do with that anyway :) it also allows HD connectivity.

If you do a search on google for "SLI Comfiguration" there are loads of sites explaining it.

It came with PC so I wasn't gonna complain as long as it does its job i'm happy :D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Bit too technical for me lol.

·
Registered
148 Posts
im a PC noob :thumbs_up: know most things lol and SLI = 2 times the power = 2x the frame rate = smooth gaming at SILLY rez size!! (it shears the load)

its a nice looking pc and screen is nice also :thumbs_up: but i bet if u went 2 Bowlers in man'c (on sundays) computer fare u might of got it cheeper :p

still all in all very nice :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts