All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well finally i have got another corsa i got this for £300 mot'd till september and taxed till end of june,its done 49,470 miles

it has these lights on it but has original lights in boot

and this back window was sealed in and is water tight

first mod was the ariel

next the both door locks were busted so replaced them

next up was spark plugs and oil filter

new and old filter

next im thinking wheels ,brakes and springs
thats it for the moment and have only had it 3 days any suggestion,abuse and or advise will taken on board

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
Has it been lowered at the back? Good price, even if it's a little rough around the edges for the mileage and mot and tax.

Clear / smoked side repeaters
Heatgun / blacken the arches and bumpers
Original lights back on the back.
Take off wheel trims and paint the steelies instead.
Some lows

All cheap and cheerfull stuff :D
Debadged grill.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah looking in to the grill,but i tryed this heat gun to get the plastics back to black but didnt seem to have much affect so been using back to black spray for now,i liked the colour coding on my last corsa and know this colour wouldnt look good at all.i only had a central locking kit laying about but cant seem to find it

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool bud cheers ,am well happy with the little train is lagging a bit n power like flat spots,,on the motorway it lost power and the eml light came on for like a second then went out and power was ok twice it done it, once on way home and few days after that but since i have changed the oil and plugs,i havent seen the eml and its been running ok ,im thinking air sensor but im not sure i never changed the air filter because it was very clean

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok small update been crap recently with work and that but heres the lastest

fitted some LED strips

changed interior light as well

debadged

picked up cheap alloys they need tyres

the back passenger tyre was rubbing arch as only had 3 alloys on so was leaning and because tires are to big ,,,getting 4 new 195,45,16 tomorrow and that will sort that

got new MAF today

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well people time for a small update,as i last said i had some rubbing on back passenger tire even after i got new tires all round 195,45,16,,,,the rubbing was still there so i got an inspection lamp and took a look ,the springs looked fine on both sides so i guessed a shock was maybe needed,i ordered a shock from ebay and when it arrived i started stripping mine down before checking the part,,my handbrake also didnt work on that side so i thought i would get both fixed at same time .

then opened box to find its for a combo van arggghhhhhhh

the accuall brake shoe was siezed took it apart and added some oil its now better

i went the next day and just bought a shock from euro car parts £25 also
was sick of crap stereos i have laying aroung so got one as a gift from ebay just shy of £200

also bought an alarm from ebay £30 with door solinoids

looks ok and does the job

even after i changed the shock last week i was still getting a tiny bit of rubbing more with weight,i went and priced springs at about £30 each and i managed to get a set few days ago from gumtree £40,,corsa b springs lowered 40mm front were already on standard shocks so was a straight swap now no rubbing

before

after

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.