All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

its a 110CC small wheeled venom pitbike.
their honda licensed engines, and it has a 36mm jap tech racing carb with open air filter.
4 gears + manual clutch = lots of fun :D
can only ride it at half throttle at the moment cos its still running in, but its fast as ****.
taking it to micki crosser track at the weekend for some fun i think :D:D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Looks good fun. Don't think I'd fit on one though.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol does look like good fun, could be a death machine for me though
lol why you think itd be a death trap?

and lee im sure youd fit on one, im nearly 6 foot and i fit on it, their made for adults, their 72cm high, but the pedals and stuff are all placed so you can sit on them when your tall, their not for kids though lol.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I just had the impression your knees would be beside your ears on one lol.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
nah there bigger then you think, ive seen some before an the nosie they give off is something else i tel ya

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
They sound awesome, sound like a 500cc supermoto. They are stupidly quick as well, some are capable of 80 mph! riding about an inch from the floor on something that big, that must be mental, wot a thrill ey lol, you'd have to have big balls to get that quick lol

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeh mark like matt said theres a track near where we both live, its a tenner from ten till three, so not bad really, i dont mind paying a tenner for the day when i know i cant get my bike took off me by coppers lol.

·
Registered
801 Posts
nice one Si!

A lad down my ends got a 125 pitbike, jeez its fast, manual same as yours, pulls up in 2nd and 3rd - good laugh but as you say got to becarefull when your pissing around on the streets with it!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeh man it wheelies in all 4 gears lol. their a rite laugh, gonna go play on it in a minute in my garden haha

·
Registered
901 Posts
Mint i like that mate :) i not so good on bikes thought my mate had a dtm125 i think they good , i could change gear :) reving it in first hehe !

May have to learn one day

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
u mean a DT125? as in the crosser?

iv alredi snapped the bit where the clutch cable joins to the clutch lever, its got 4 pot brake callipers and hydraulic wavey disks front and back, i think they skimped on the price for a decent clutch lever hence the reason it snapped, either that or im a heavy handed **** lol.
iv replaced the lever allready though, and i can hear the engines loosening up now :) wich means itll be run in and ready to borp in no time, cant wait :D:D:D:D
wheelied it all way down my drive today aswell BY ACCIDENT haha.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Last bike 'real' bike I was on was a CR250, stupid machine, pulled up same as the little pit-bikes - In all first 3 gears!! Good laugh around a field though.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ye my mate had a red and white CR250, their mental.

and another one of my mates used to have a DT125 but we were jumping it and snapped the frame ooooopppssss

·
Registered
389 Posts
need to pull the bars back abit, its like a chavvy bmx were they are situated lol . top bike though bet its pretty fast . and loud :laugh:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nar mate thats where the bars are supposed to sit, its a pit bike mate, thats how their meants to go so tall people can ride them.
and yer it is very fast and loud, gonna be louder soon, just seen a nice zaust for it ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts