All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Some of you may know that Lee and Mike are well into their RC cars again and spend some time modifying them and upgrading bits.

This is great fun and i enjoy going along with them to the local asda carpark to video them drifting and speeding about.

So today a big box arrives with my name on it! Lee ahs bought me a 1/10 scale 4wd TT-01 with Subaru shell

Now this is a self assembly kit which TOTALY appeals to me as i love building things and working out how they work

...........BUT

I have NO inclination or desire to drive this cleverly put together but TOY car

So i can only conclude this was infact bought for him to play with :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
696 Posts
lol ignore my last post, i got confused, you left the plastic cover in the pic instead of the actual shell

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Naa thats an electric one by the look of it, mint though!

·
Registered
447 Posts
nice. i'd prefer an electric one, means you can bomb around the house in it without filling the place with fumes :p

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol ignore my last post, i got confused, you left the plastic cover in the pic instead of the actual shell
That plastic bit IS the actual shell Matt, you were right the first time

Its an electric one and i apparently have a new super duper motor and speed controler coming too :D

·
Registered
708 Posts
I have a 1/10 scale electric radio controlled car somewhere.

Might have to dig it out and start uprating stuff, may bring it to PVS (only thing is its a Ferarri shell)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Lol bring thrm to PVS would be a right laugh, i'll bring my petrol traxxxas truck, its proper fast, wheelies n all sorts lol, apparently can do about 60m.p.h, havnt had it runnin for about 8 months though!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
thats the same one as mine great little cars. iv got a focus an a vectra gsi shell as i smashed the subaru one. :)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
get a tripple 12 engine aswell theyre rapid!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
there prity easy to build.get good bearings i had plastic ones an the moment i changed the engine for a faster one they melted. :)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 84 Posts