All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bit random i know but ive got a new plaything as of friday. thought i'd share lol

might be selling it soon, havent decided yet what im gonna do with it.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wooho Piaggo Moped?Scooter, you comin gon this to the meet? :laugh: let me know when you sell it, im interested ;)
Yeah its a Piaggio Zip, come to the meet on this? you gotta be kidding me haha :laugh:. ive just come off the phone to a mate who might wanna buy it and hes popping round tonight to see it, if he dont want it then yeah will let you know nath

dont hair dryers have more power than them things:laugh:
:laugh: its a hairdryer on steroids on wheels lol. mind you, 40mph never felt so fast though....:shocked:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as it stands now, its looking at £450.

no mot, no tax. y reg, 2001 year, 50cc, electric and kick start, done about 14thou miles i think, starts first time every time on the electric start.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
think the guy i got it off said its summat like £3 petrol to fill it and it does about 200 miles on a tank full, obviously the oil lasts a lil bit longer or summat i think he said

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lyd :bawling: it doesnt look all that bad......

yes it is quite fun, 40mph never felt so fast lol

who falls off one of these :shocked:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tbh i dont think you would do, theyre surprisingly steady, if it was taxed and mot'd id have brought it round urs but the risk is too great etc for the distance. and it might be sold by tonight,

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Has that exhaust been painted red due to it rusting?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah was painted red cos it was rusty and thought "why not" lol. anyway ive now sold it lol. had it a total of 3 days :laugh:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
14k on a moped, no tax and mot sorry dude but 450 your dreaming, I could go buy me a nice brand spankin new chinese one for that.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
14k on a moped, no tax and mot sorry dude but 450 your dreaming, I could go buy me a nice brand spankin new chinese one for that.
oh really!!!!!!!!!!!

well guess what muppet features i sold it for...(wait for it) £450

Thankyou very much.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts