All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my old corsa, now belongs to one of my good mates, I stillg et to drive it now and then, all engine work etc done by myself and few mates.

Spec:

2.0 8valve 20seh engine (from Cav SRi 130bhp)
Kent Fast Road Cam
Superchipped ECU
Janspeed 4-2-1 Manifold
2.5" Straight Through Stainless System
K & N 57i Induction Kit
Lowered 50mm all round on Gmax Shocks & Springs
Astra GSi 15" rims in black

Nice and quick wee car she is, surprises a lot of people as well, especially with it being a 5 door :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Never been a fan of 5-doors but I suppose that adds to the suprise of it.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Never been a fan of 5-doors but I suppose that adds to the suprise of it.
Oh dear oh dear.
I currently have... a bogiey green (aquamarine blue) 5 door family wagon (with the baby seat in the passenger side :cool: ) - With a nice 1.6 Astra engine sat on a 4 speed F13 gearbox. Again you'd be suprised how many Saxos and other chavmobiles I can leave at traffic lights
But its getting sold to a mate next week. Now I need your help! :rolleyes:

I've got £3500 (£4000 at a push) to buy a Starlet Glanza / GT Turbo - Has to be manual - 1994 + and with less than 80K miles on. I've been looking high and low for past 3 weeks, some have turned up but they are automatic, some are damage repairables. So I'm needing a little help, preferably by the end of next week!!

Edited as I put the year thingy wrong!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah best of luck finding the glanza mate, no idea where to look, apart from ebay!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I did a google search for imports before and got some good results.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Although I've heard bad things about Keighley Import Centre, I'm going through later next week, seen a couple of nice GT Turbo's for 3.5K there, I can stretch to that.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Make sure you check them out properly though, 3.5k is a lot to lose if it turns out to be a heap.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Well my 1.6 corsa passed its MOT yesterday, so its going up for sale. Engine is worth more than what I paid for the car.
Will be taking a few pictures of the bad parts, on it and then hopefully get some moolar for it. Some chav will buy it no doubt and write it off, but its served me well. As Mark did, engine was all done on by myself and my father (22 years as a mechanic) so at least it gave me some experience and knowledge. Would be quite a good project car too ( for the track )

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
:)
mk3 astra GSI wheels i see?
iv got them on my corsa, i wanna get lower profile tyres and do em in black like yours, that way i can lower the whole car even further aswell :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts