All Corsa Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts
Oi with the tailpipe beef! Lol iv got one on, pretty big. Not fitted as good as I would have hoped. How do you go about fitting a back box one and how much was that one? This trim has a 'muffler' I thought it would sound different :(

Oh it is mate, revving at about 4500 to 5thousand it starts popping.
Oi, less of that nonsense you! :laugh: Looks good mate, coming along very nicely.

I do have to say I'm not a big fan of those chrome Lexarse lights, I really reckon black would do your car so much justice Mattie mate.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Anyone good with P/S wanna try it?

I'm still partial to the chrome ones, but if the black ones look better I'll see if I can make a swap with someone.

Trust me on this mate, the black against the red would look a million times better. I'll try find a pic of one to show you and post back in a mo.

EDIT:

Definitely looks better mucker.

And those lights would compliment them perfectly ;)

At the end of the day it's all personal preference. I wanted black side repeaters but they looked too much whilst on my car (saw them on a C the other day and they looked amazing) so I got a thinners soaked rag and rubbed them down to reveal the blue ones underneath. Sometimes things have to be on the car to be appreciated. People have said 'get the smoked Astra ones' but I like them, they go with the sunstrip and my new 2.0L brake calipers are going to be painted black (maybe blue) since I don't like the red (way too common now as with the smoked repeaters).

It's all these little differences that make your car unique. I've kept my standard rears (even though my sprayer could have easily smoked them out for me) but the contrasts are better (red against the black bodywork). It works better IMHO. And it is just my opinion mate, it's your motor and you have to drive it....at the end of it all it's your choice :thumbs_up:

For Sale section???

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.