All Corsa Forum banner

My ongoing project...

5K views 57 replies 9 participants last post by  Mattie 
#1 · (Edited)
Right, thought I should start a topic like this up so I know what I need to do and I can get ideas going.

I originally bought a 1.2l SXi for fifteen hundred quid middle of December, after wrapping my old car round a tree, with 60odd thousand on the clock.

I have never been keen on a Corsa B, and I don't know why, however it has been growing on me.

The back end of my baby a week or so ago

I've now fitted Lexus lights to the back, I will get a new pic in the morning, and added a nice Fli Trap (excuse the bad image, was taken with my phone)

Planned mods for the exterior are as follows:
- Alloys
- Back Box
- New arches, (the previous owner had them screwed on!)
- Possibly a subtle bodykit
- Bad Boy bonnet
- New mirrors
- Colour Coding

So far under the bonnet I've drilled and de-restricted my airbox, yet is more to come!

The interior is the same as a typical SXi because I haven't had the money to change it yet!

However planned mods are:
- Bucket Seats
- New steering wheel
- Re-sprayed/Colour coded interior

ICE mods are:
- JVC HeadUnit
- Vibe SE-K69's
- Fli Trap 12 Active Sub

Left to change are the door speakers and to get them wired up.

I think that's all for now, oh and the Corsa B has grown on me, I now love it to bits and I'm glad I bought it!

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks in good condition

#12 ·
Piper 3" like on mine, or sportex 3" like on a few others are similar to your current tailpipe.

#15 ·
That's the one.

Here it is fitted on Lee_H's car:

#17 ·
Magnex are good aswell although can be pricey - I have an oval one to go on mine which cost me £75 posted and was second hand. I'm sure there is someone on CS selling a magnex and looks like a single 3inch round tail pipe for a £100

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.