All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my corsa am goin 2 get the boot done which am doin at the moment, i will lower it and then get the bumpers colour coded but am thinkin of putin a gsi bumper in the front and side side skirts. the thin am lookin for at the moment ar sum schmidt-th- line rims which ar bout £250 a piece if any 1 no's wr i can get sum plz let me no thanks.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Gonna say cuz that colour is vile!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
and those rims arent to pretty stick with what you have they are the same as mine:)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I think both the wheel you've chosen and the plans you have are spot on.
Also, the colour itself is not really to my taste but I think it looks nice on your car.

What is it that you are doing to the boot?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I looooove those wheels, i think your car would look PHAT lol, Wow interesting colour never seen that before! is it a standard vauxhall colour?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Dont like the wheels, they must be either love em or hate em really. Car looks smart though

·
Registered
26 Posts
kool... how do they work? cos on the corsa c the boot is on two hydraulics either side. an they push the boot shut if u leave it. will the solenoids get around this problem?

·
Registered
585 Posts
the boot cost me untin a mate did it for me for free, the only thin i pay'd was the paint work. i only got the boot handle and the wiper done...
That's exactly what I did and as far as I know, you and I are the only ones on the site with a semi-smooth boot :thumbs_up:

You mention colourcoding the bumpers and arches (assuming the sideskirts too).....I'd give it some thought before you do the whole car in that Apple Green. It's your car so obviously entirely up to you but I would have the exterior plastics done in black. My original idea was to spray my car Flame Red and have the exterior plastics done in black, to break the car up. Also, get the handles done black. I decided to keep my original colour in the end but I still like that idea. Just my opinion.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts