All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i sprayed my rear arches black again today! scraped old paint off rubbed them down primered them rubbed them down again then more primer then paint then rub down then paint then i put it on! i will get some pics up later i only managed to do passanger side as it started raining :mad: lol and also painted over the blue drums with some hammerite! :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pics up now!!
BEFORE!:-

AFTER!:-

BRAKES BEFORE!:-

BRAKES AFTER!:-

let me know what you think! just got other side to do now! then front ones!! :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeh they are, i was going to ask about that, does any1 know how much it would be to get all the chrome rim done on all 4 wheels, im going to do refurb the centre myself and spray them black so i just need to know for the chrome lip, cheers, :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
in the flesh the car is really light purple, it looks about 10x more darker on photos, i have been told that it is atlantis blue and i went and got some but its so much darker!:( lol cheers, :)

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
hammerite on drums???

Good luck getting your wheels off.

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
in the flesh the car is really light purple, it looks about 10x more darker on photos, i have been told that it is atlantis blue and i went and got some but its so much darker!:( lol cheers, :)
Check the thread on colour codes :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:
my first corsa was atlantis blue but faded so it looked purple..

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i havnt painted all the drum its not rocket science! just the bits that you see with the wheel on!, the wheel came off easy enough this morning! cheers for the input, atlantis blue it is then! :)

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Thats ok then good job :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey!! i painted my other arch (drivers side) today while the weathers on our side! lol and painted my drum black aswell, also sprayed my bootlock surround black aswell, i will post pics up after ive had my tea! and i know!! the colours blue!! not purple!! ha ha lol :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
pics now up!! let me know what you think!! :)

arch before:

arch after:

boot lock before:

boot lock after:

another boot lock after!:

cheers :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts