All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been to collect my wheels...

Its a friend of ours that did them and coz he's been soo busy he got a friend of his at a vauxhall dealer to do them.....unfortunatly they didnt do as good a job as our friend would have liked.

So hes only charged us half the price and will do them again himself if i decide i'm not happy with them.

They do look great in the Star Silver

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They look fine to me.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do love um, love the colour, the pics dont do them justice :D

But i think we will be getting him to redo them as there are a few patches where their not laquered enough and a few bits not rubbed down very well :(

And this way we can get the tyres on and if they get scratched in the proccess it doesnt matter ;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They are 17's Chads.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Looking good, and very decorative toe nails there Laura!:p

·
Registered
901 Posts
They are 17's Chads.
yup i know , They look good to me but you need a set of 17''s to look bling right , as in they look good as they are but you need a set of 17's to look more bling to stand out ? if you now understand ?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
No Chads i dont undertsand that lol, they are 17's.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yup i know , They look good to me but you need a set of 17''s to look bling right , as in they look good as they are but you need a set of 17's to look more bling to stand out ? if you now understand ?
I get ya Chads ;) some girls like handbags, some like big earrings.....but its shiny 17's all the way for me :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
901 Posts
I cant word it any diffrent i know they 17's but i am saying that are good how they are now but 17's should look bling to stand out ? now do you understand ? maybe cos i am from notts you dont understand :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts