All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was me that broke the window, if you notice in the pics there are no exterior door handles. She left the keys in the ignition with ignition on and stereo on etc an went to see what her fogs lights looked like when they were on. But the funny thing is she doesnt have fog lights, Tried every method possible to get into it but the only way was to break the window.

Took 20 solid hits with a hammer before it went it, True what the polo slogan is, "small but tough"

·
Registered
354 Posts
They have been doing this near where I live aswell they smash windows key cars they have also started jumping on the roofs aswell to just to do proper damage. Ive had to get CCTV to keep an eye on the car and also to find out whos doing it.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Do you / she not have a seperate fob?

I have 3 fobs and 3 immobiliser thingys.

Sad to hear :( How much is a new window?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
only 1 fob which was attached to the keys which were in the ignition, new window is £80 which is the glass excess on the insurance, then probably another £30 to get the tint redone.

·
Registered
164 Posts
My bloke has a polo, which is in the body shop at the mo having smoothed doors.. but don't you HAVE to have a manual release to pass the mot?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i duno, knowing an mot tester well helps a good bit.

I spoke to evolution ice today and he was telling me about a manual release so she's going to go with that i think.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
My bloke has a polo, which is in the body shop at the mo having smoothed doors.. but don't you HAVE to have a manual release to pass the mot?
You can do the MOT with the window open....'as long as you have a mechanical way of getting into the car'

Im sorry but, lmao! is your sister blonde by any chance?
Oi you watch it :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts