·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Sounds sweet mate shudda done a longer video though lol

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah suppose i should of lol but its only a guide to who was thinking of getting a new exhaust.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
o rite fair enough then, should have shown what it sounds like off the limiter...!

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah dont like taking it in the red, any how can it do damage hitting the limiter?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
It can if its being hit all the time, but thats the idea of a limiter to stop u doing any damage and boy it does sound nice!

·
Registered
521 Posts
i have it sounds awsome i used to have a clio an i did it in that all the time i have done it my corsa when i floor it off the line in the wet and it spins lol only when i am in a playful mood though so not to often lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I've never been one for redlining my car. Don't see the point. I did it once by accident and wasn't happy with myself.
I have a feeling it definately does more harm than good though.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i agree lee, never redlined an nver will, my lectures are always mentioning valve bounce which you get when you over rev the car certainly dont want that lol, otherwise ... bang lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
What course you doing Dearing?
I did a Btec Nat Dip in Motor Vehicle engineering when I left school.
Equivalent to an nvq 3.
Can't say I learnt a lot though, majority you learn is thrugh hands on experience.
Still got all my notes somewhere.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im doing an nvq city an guilds full time course, yeah hands on is much better but i have to stick with college:( might have a place sorted when ive left though!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It's worth sticking with college even if it's just for the certificate.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts