All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go, few pictures - Please note the GAB stickers are getting removed :)
Some chavs last night stole 2 of my TOMS centre caps, no hope of ever getting those in the UK :(

Anyway - Enjoy!!

Cheers

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

Apologies for the amount of pictures, not to mention the poor quality. Getting the digicam back of the mrs next weekend!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Looks lovely that, the only two things I aren't keen on are the exhaust and the quad headlight things.
Stuart is the Glanza just a newer version of the Starlet?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Looks nice and tidy, what are they like performance wise? I'm not hugely keen on the exhaust either, mainly because you can see a smaller pipe sticking out of the bigger pipe, not a fan of that on any car lol. Other than that, nice looking car!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, my GT is on a M plate, Glanza's we introduced on N plates (I think!! not 100%) - The exhaust is getting changed asap, its far too loud. Burbles nicely ticking over but come 3k RPM and the boost it sounds like an evo with an amplifier attached.
I love those lights mate, the normal ones look so bland.
As for performance, for a 1.3 its stupidly quick. Its 0-60 in 6/7 seconds (again, not 100%) - Only problem is, lack of grip I had it spinning in 3rd today and it scared the **** out of me. It also left behind a mug in a GSI who thought he could show off to his bird :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That's one big appeal of that car and the Glanza. Not many people know what they are like. And they often get a suprise when they try and find out.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aye Lee, although its usually the little chavs that under-estimate it. I've had people in scoobs and celica's flashing at me today too!! :driver:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Many people said get rid of exhaust, I can do, but it means replacing full system at a dear cost :(
It will stick for the time being, its fun scaring people at 3K rpm when it kicks in properly :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Lmao, knock old people out of their motorised scooter things when you drive past :D Is it a sudden roar when it hits 3K rpm then?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeh, its like someone switched on a big speaker to make the noise ten times louder.
My dad knew when I was going to over take him, as when I dropped down a gear he could hear the noise so he did too (dropped down a gear) :cool: And blew me away in his car, *******.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My one is 133 standard, I've seen starlets in UK pushing 300 though!! Hopefully after Xmas few things changing in the engine bay I'll have mine running at about 180/190 :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Does boost come in fairly low is it higher in the revs?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The boost is almost instant, the only time I've felt the 'lag' is when I am giving it some and I change gear and put my foot back down, there is a 1/2 second lapse before it picks up again. Imo I think thats why engine goes so noisey at 3K RPM when the turbo starts blowing properly.
When I come down Hull Lee we'll go for a blast down clive sully way :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts