All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Morning everyone! I was prowling the site last week and i realized that i have been a member for over 6 months but ive never posted any proper threads with pictures of my car and had any feedback on it! I Yestersday on my day off from work i decided to get my act toghter and clean and car and take some pictures so i can post them up for you! Please tell me what you think good/Bad points and if you like it!

I Bought The car and this is how it looked in the dealerships yard. Im sure you can all spot the differences as you scroll down, I will list all the mods as i post pictures and will give a list at the bottom of the page and explain a few more things for you all.

]

What Has been done to the car since it was bought completely standard:-

Exterior
*Double Projecter Angel Eyes (Not That Nasty Cheap ones)
* Rear LED Techno lights*
*lowered 35 mm on Ebaich Springs*
* 16Inch 8 Spoke TSW Alloys*
* Yokohama Low Profile Tyres*
* Vauxhall Embedded Valve Caps*
* Post Box Red Front Calipers*
* Post Box Red Brake Drums*
* White Led Touring Lights on the bumper*
* White Led Washer Jets* (Wired to the side lights)
* Semi De Badged Boot*
* Full straight through scorpion stainless steel exhuast* (Compliments of LMF Vauxhall)

Interior

*Custom made car mats*
* Chromed Sports Pedals*
* Chromed Air Vents*
* Chromed Window Winders*
* Custom Vauxhall Handbrake* ( From RichBrook)
* Custom Chromed Vauxhall Gear Knob* (Also from Richbrook)
* Chromed Gearbox Surround*
* Carbon Fibre Effect for the centre console*
* Blue Light Led Centre console*
* Blue Street Glow Neons mounted in the footwells* (Wired to the side lights and independaly switch on or off)
* Blue Led Bulbs for the speedo/Dash*
* Blue Led Inside Light*
* Chromed Speedo Rings*
* Full New Sxi Interor including the head lining*
* Rear Tinted Windows*
* Hand Made Custom Stealth Shelf*
* Jvc Head Unit with Ipod Connection*
* Alphasonik 6X9's*
* Parrot Hand Free BlueTooth Kit*
* Sigma Cat 3 Thatham Alarm + Immob*

Welll thats my car i had some very big plans for her but then me and my Girlfreind decided it was time to bite the bullet and get saving for a deposit for a house. The only other mod to go on it now is my Xeon Headlights That im gettin For Xmas!

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
dont like the little fog lights in bumper mate, or rear lights :(
other then that looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats what i thought when i saw them steve i love the GSi lights but they are so common i though it would be nice to be different. Yea they where really easy to wire up aslong as you have abit of basic knowledge :laugh:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Liking the silver speedo rings - I was thinking of sorting my clocks with them :thumbs_up: Not keen on the rear lights or the silver window winders.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
why does no body love my rear :shocked: i really like these lights i just think that there different to many other lights on the market but different people have different tastes :p You should definatley get some they make the dash look ace aswell if its Led Light!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Looks really good mate. Not many on here (including me) like lexus lights so to be expected you wouldnt receive much joy for them but other than that it looks great. Agree with steve on the front fogs look good. Other things you could do are debadged grill and colour coding your bootlock surround which makes alot of difference and is easy to do :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
6 Posts
again,not a fan of the rear lights,standard ar the way forward and not a fan of all the cheap sliver stuff inside or the stick on carbon crap.i like subtle cars but this is not to my taste,alot of cheap chav parts there,sorry

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
again,not a fan of the rear lights,standard ar the way forward and not a fan of all the cheap sliver stuff inside or the stick on carbon crap.i like subtle cars but this is not to my taste,alot of cheap chav parts there,sorry
Yea and we see you posting pictures of your car up! Theres nothing cheap about my car at all you see something you dont like and brand it as "Chav" stuff grow up! :mad:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts