All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv got sell my wheels in the next couple of week.but i duno how much to sell them for.there about 5 months old theres no marks on them an all four tryers are like new.any idea on a price hears a pic.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
What size are they mate?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I'd say cuz the tires are good, but they are wolfrace which really common advertise at £200

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hears my new wheels picked them up this morning.there getting referbished at the mo should be getting them back saturday then just need to get some new tyres.

·
Registered
901 Posts
MMVCORSA129 :S , I don't think they have stopped selling them mate . btw i think they are worth about £180-£200

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i should have my new wheels on the car on sat referbished with new tyres.il be selling my old one's next week hopefully.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just picked up my wheels bin referbished they look spot on.getting tyres sat then there going on the car.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Look like new they do.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah he's dun a great job they were ****ed when i gave them to him someone have put big deep scratches across all of them an they were kerbed all the way round.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i was guna get them dun in dark grey but fort id stay safe with silver.an it would have bin harder to match the centre caps.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just got some tyres an put the wheels on the car they look much better than the old wheels.il get some pics when i can find my camra.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hears some pics of the wheels on the car.getting it lowered 40mm on pay day.iv still got the black lexus lights on in the pic but iv just put the standard one's back on.wot you think?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Prefer after market alloys but the look ok:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts