All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys just thought i would post this up for reference jsut in case anyone was wandering what phone to buy.

Ok the phone came in a well presented box and the overall looks and style of the phone are very sporty and has a comtempary feel to it.

The phone is nice to handle and has a satisfying feel to it. The 2 way slide functions are excellent evan though you don;t really use the music player side.

The menu;s and home screen are easy to navigate and like the previous s90's are sometimes a little laggy just depends on what your running.

The music quality is amazing, as is the video, i pout a 700mb avi file on it and played it using divx on my tv and it was dvd quality.

As for the camera its one of the best ive ever used. The sharpness and quality is amazing and the video recording is better then that of a sony dvd camcorder i bought for 80 quid!

So what does the phone offer?

1) Music player, (mine came with 2gb with is plenty)
2) GPS although the GPS supplied is a bit crap you can get a different one which makes up for it.
3) Wireless internet and web browsing for email and surfing the web
4) Camera, Absolutely excellent best on teh market!
5) Smartphone functions and tv-out for entertaining

I would definately recommend this phone to anyone.

Shr3k

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
The screens break too easily as the screen is right at the front, unlike tougher phones where they have the case which is toughened plastic and the screen sits underneath it. My mates went and O2, which are ****, charged him £50 under warranty! Said it was accidental damage, which yes it is, but the product sucks!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well mines in my pocket constantly, i may buy a cover but it seems ok m8.

Ive already dropped it on teh screen and after a thorough examine its fine. I love it, best phone ive had.

Shr3k

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I'd just advise you to get a case,

you can get a see-through one which just clips on it and isnt too bulky and big, and it's shock absorbant

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
I've shut mine in my car door twice and screen never broke, dropped it loads too. Only problem with it I have had is I had to turn off dual mode and set it to GSM as I couldn't make/receive calls or text. Other than that its a great phone.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For crying out laoud guys, whats the f*cking point?

If im not allowed to sign my posts then ill just f**k off and go else where.

Shr3k

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
For crying out laoud guys, whats the f*cking point?

If im not allowed to sign my posts then ill just f**k off and go else where.

Shr3k
maybe you should just ask Lee to change your name to "Shr3k" rather than signing your posts.. WE KNOW WHO YOU ****ING ARE YOU PILLOCK

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
ok soryy you carry on if you feel the ****ing need to tell us who you are!!

cj

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Cheers, its just habbit lol,

Shr3k

Oh lee any chance you can change my name to shr3k?
PM Lee as that will get his attention more than a post in this thread - thats what PM's are there for :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts