All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I'm new here but just thought I'd show everyone my car and plans.

As title says its a w reg 1 liter and has angle eye head lights, m3 style mirrors(I think thy are lol), big exhaust( which I hate too deep lol) vauxhall alloys painted black and racing steering wheel.

That's how it stands now. I have just brought these for it g-max 60mm springs on standard shocks will be on the weekend

Other plans are
Smoked side repeaters
Fill all the dents in an respray
Get a new drivers door
Colour coded bumpers and gloss black arches
All comments and suggestions welcome

Edit: the stickers have been removed especially the blues badge as I'm a west brom fan :) lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys

you dont want 60mm springs on standard shocks you will end up wearing them out pretty fast.
I no mate it's just untill I can save enough for some coil overs :)
also didn't mention, that it will be having a conversion just haven't decided on which engine yet was thinking of a 1.6 but need to do a bit of research first

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'd suggest researching insurance prices first as that would probably be your limiting factor.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd suggest researching insurance prices first as that would probably be your limiting factor.
That's what I mean, properly after I get a years no claims and read up how to redo the wiring loom ect, getting the engines in and out is no problem. Think ill concentrate on getting the body work up to scratch first. Think I fell lucky with it read other posts about rust but all the sills have been done and there's no rust under or in the spare wheel bay. Just the drivers door where some one has tried to pry it open.

·
Banned
26 Posts
That's what I mean, properly after I get a years no claims and read up how to redo the wiring loom ect, getting the engines in and out is no problem. Think ill concentrate on getting the body work up to scratch first. Think I fell lucky with it read other posts about rust but all the sills have been done and there's no rust under or in the spare wheel bay. Just the drivers door where some one has tried to pry it open.
Hi,
If you ever need any help please feel free to give us a try. Remember club members can receive a discount of up to 15%
Regards,
Dan.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,
If you ever need any help please feel free to give us a try. Remember club members can receive a discount of up to 15%
Regards,
Dan.
Thanks I did try you guys but wanted £2000 with mods on where as I get it for little over £1000.

On another note, I had spare half hour so decided to put my front springs on, and boy what a change it doesn't look like 60mm think I was lied to, but didn't pay much so happy days.
The steering has gone lighter then when I had standard ones on, its like powered steering now lol but was thinking is this normal?
It's thrown my tracking out mainly on the off side, but once the rears are on ill get it 4 wheeled alined and pictures too :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a couple of pics now it's been lowered, only looks 40mm not 60 like I was told, but still loads better looking

Not the best of pics as only got my iPhone camera

1 - 10 of 10 Posts