All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't know where else to put this so mods feel free to move it.

I am after a standard bonnet for a flame red corsa B. Must be in fairly good nik.

Please let me know if anyone has one or knows of one.

Cash waiting

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for moving Josh.

Demon - thanks for looking mate but im really looking for one that is already flame red as i need a new bonnet to sell the car so cant really be doing with the hassle of having it sprayed.

·
Registered
611 Posts
with the amount of chav drivers up here with flame red corsa b's, there'll be a few of them crashing anytime soon, hopefully one of the bonnets will remain intact :laugh:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
the top one is two corsa's breaking one blue one red.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Don't be offended Lyds - he don't mean yours :laugh:

If you stayed in Aberdeen and went to the beach area you'd see them all :D
exactly. like i said in a thread about lexus lights, there's about 6/7 regular cruisers with flame red corsa b's in Aberdeen and 4/5 drive like they own the road swerving in and out of traffic and getting nowhere fast. and strangely enough, all the numpties have lexus lights :laugh:

·
Registered
291 Posts
exactly. like i said in a thread about lexus lights, there's about 6/7 regular cruisers with flame red corsa b's in Aberdeen and 4/5 drive like they own the road swerving in and out of traffic and getting nowhere fast. and strangely enough, all the numpties have lexus lights :laugh:
So true!!!

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
:laugh: @ Lexus Lights.. Even my tastes won't drop to THAT level :laugh: :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts