All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone put me together a few feature car banner ideas please. It's just to make the homepage look a bit more appealing. The one I have at the moment is a bit rubbish. Ta.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
will look at doing one some time ;) ... am out tonight for a bit, but might have a chance to do it tonight / tomorrow at work

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Cj.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
ok i would have one by now, but photoshop keeps ****in' up and closing the wrong image .... so ill do it later lol!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
thanks all :) .... lee, lemme know the font used in the title and ill do a better one, wont use the logo ... but i think it'll look better what is in my mind ;) plus i forgot to do some tonal / colour changes!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The font used is Trebuchet MS.
I'm also thinking of using a sort of photoframe instead on a banner for the main page. Say like the way you have done, but in a square photoframe with enough space to put the mini pic.
If you could do me one of both the banner and a photoframe Cj I would appreciate it.
Cheers.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
any chance of letting me know the colour codes used for the logo text? or ill just guess lol

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Quick one, needs some work on the font colours i think still, have saved the work so that i can come back and edit colours ;)

comparing the new text

Gonna look at the other type you wanted after lunch

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I quite like that. Only thing I would suggest is somehow making the font a bit smoother as it looks a bit sharp.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
my bad, hadn't turned anti-aliasing on for the text :) its on for future now

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's the stuff, liking that a lot.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
lol shes cute enough.... can you ask her permission to be used ? best be sure ;)

im confident on the permission of the other images, as they were posted on the site anyway, just being a person, i wanna cover myself and the site!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts