All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That's the same as the one on Lee_H's car Dearing. I'm sure you will be happy with it, it was so easy to fit and sounds really nice.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yo me again lol, erm on the sportex website they say the oval on 3" round are the best ones but are also the quietest, and the twin ones are the loudest so how quiet is mine going to be?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It won't be quiet.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
lee mate my exhaust arrived today had a bash at fitting it but... i couldnt get the vaux one off! i tried hammering, human strength lol, a screwdriver in the join to prise it apart but nothing. oh and the vaux clamp is it welded to the backbox? because that wouldnt come off either :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Best thing to do is just keep trying. I usually hammer a screwdriver into the join and prise it apart, but it is a hard job if the old exhaust is corroded.

·
Registered
521 Posts
they are not welded just need some persuasion i have had so much trouble getting my exhausts off in the past it might be worth getting an angle grinder on it

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep, if all else fails get a grinder to it, just be careful of the petrol tank.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well im taking it into college on thursday so will sort it there! cheers guys

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yo, fitted it today really chuffed but it seems pretty quiet will it louden as it wears in? also got some pics will post up

1 - 20 of 43 Posts