All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people i have a p reg 1996 corsa and want to change my interior to the SRI seats but i have no idea how to remove the 2 front seats could someone give me a step by step on how to do it thanks :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I have changed my interior in my corsa but it was my girlfriends step dad that did it so i can't really tell you what to do. mmvcorsa129 on here will be able to give you a guide on how to do it because he explained it to me when I was going to do it myself.

Also moved thread to more appropriate section for you :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
79 Posts
theres two bolts (allen caps were on my gsi) on the rear part of the runners on the seats that need taking out. spray them with some sort of release spray or WD40 to losen them up first though, otherwise you'll find them pretty hard to remove! Once these two bolts are out, the seats wil;l just tilt forwards and slide off the catches at the front! Only takes a few mins per seat!

DONT FORGET TO DISARM THE PRETENSIONERS BY PUTTING THE RED CLIP IN THE SLOT!!

:)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
theres two bolts (allen caps were on my gsi) on the rear part of the runners on the seats that need taking out. spray them with some sort of release spray or WD40 to losen them up first though, otherwise you'll find them pretty hard to remove! Once these two bolts are out, the seats wil;l just tilt forwards and slide off the catches at the front! Only takes a few mins per seat!

DONT FORGET TO DISARM THE PRETENSIONERS BY PUTTING THE RED CLIP IN THE SLOT!!

:)
Yea thats how jo's stepdad did it - there is another way to do it though that mmvcorsa129 will probably explain to you :thumbs_up:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts